Digital transactions and credit cards have made non-cash payment methods quite common. Still, globally, 82% of all sales and business transactions are conducted in cold hard cash.
The physical transportation of cash can be a problem for most businesses. True enough, the amounts of cash that needs to be move can be significant but it’s also about time resources, and in excess of what any average person can carry.
Usually the amount alone would render that person nervous, who wouldn’t be? Walking in broad daylight with no protection whatsoever is not a wise move, but plain risky. And if we’re talking about cash from retail stores, you can expect the bulk of it to be heavy as this wouldn’t be strictly in high-denomination notes, but in small tenders and coins.
Businesses deal with physical cash and high-value assets for a number of reasons:
- Cash flow from daily sales.
- Operational cash flow for distribution at different company offices.
- Valuables in transport to auctions, museums, galleries.
That said, every business has different cash collection requirements. Not all deliveries can be done between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. – there are days when you are the mercy of your operational schedule and other business factors.
Due to the nature of this demand, quick decisions must be made and hiring a cash-in-transit service is crucial to get your assets where it needs to be. After all people need to get paid, the cash must flow, and just can’t remain stagnant in one place (unless we’re talking about banks).
The benefits of hiring a professional cash-in-transit service are that you can rely on them completely for the protection of your valuable things.
Being experts in the field, they already have the security logistics planned plus the best security specialists in their team who are quite experienced in transporting high-value assets.
A reliable cash in transit service helps business owners get where their money needs to go. When you’re mindful of security concerns, call in Northern Districts Security.
Cash in Transit services can help Whangarei businesses thrive. They can help by providing you the following benefits:
- Do away with staff trips to the bank which can cost your business valuable time. Having a Whangarei cash-in-transit service on call, can free up important staff time.
- Keep your employees safe. Prevent robbery threats or physical attacks on staff.
- Efficient time management of cash transport. No detours or delays.
- Flexibility when it comes to your schedule. Get cash collections done when you want it.
- Loss prevention. Preserve profit and reduce operational risk.
- Peace of mind.
Ultimately, companies in Northland need to resort to using the best security solutions in protecting their valuable assets. With everything at stake, this should be a top priority.
Hiring Cash-In-Transit Services in Whangarei
Move your cash securely with Northern Districts Security. We provide affordable cash courier services across Northland. We are trusted name in cash and asset handling transport in Whangarei NZ. Call us to inquire 09 430 3232 or email us email@example.com